Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Girl with the Gold Earrings.

I realize I haven't updated my blog in a long time.  The biggest reason being the COVID 19 virus.  We moved to Corpus Christi, Texas right before lockdown, when my husband got a job to be nearer our daughter and her family.
It's a strange time to be an Artist.  I don't expect to paint any commissions this year so I decided to just have some fun.  I am excited to be in Texas and to learn more about the customs and culture that is in Corpus Christi.  It is a wonderful place to be if you are an artist, full of color, wonderful music, traditions, and delicious food.  The people are really friendly.  We are still in partial lockdown so I haven't met as many as I had hoped yet.  I've been meeting other Artists through FaceBook.  
So to celebrate my return to the blog and the colors of Corpus.  Here is a painting I did titled.  

"The Girl with the Gold Earrings".  (Available). 18" x 24" Oil on Dibond.  Frame was made by Larado Frame Company in Texas.






No comments:

Post a Comment