Monday, October 24, 2022

South Texas Art League Show at the Art Museum of South Texas

 I was very honored to be a part of the South Texas Art League Annual Juried Exhibition for 2022 which is on Show now in the Meadow's Gallery at the Art Museum of South Texas.  Because it coincided with the Art Museum's 50th Anniversary "Warhol, Johns and Stella: Revisited" Show downstairs I wanted to mark the occasion by showing my grandchildren's portraits.  I thought it would be fun for them when they grow up to say their portrait showed at the same time as Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns and Frank Stella in the same museum.  I am proud to say my portrait of Marion won a Honorable Mention in the Show.  For some great Art go visit the www.artmuseumofsouthtexas.org

Remember our Show is upstairs in the Meadows Gallery.  Take the elevator or stairs close to the gift shop.

The show will be up until December 2nd, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment