Monday, July 9, 2018

Alison Schuchs Photographer

Dear friends,

Part of the process of Art is to take my own photos for my paintings.  Painting is my first love but over the years I think I've gotten better at taking photos so I'm starting to offer photo sessions.  I mainly want to stick to what I'm best at and that is Bridal Photo sessions with just the bride.  No strings attached but of course I would love it if you would commission a painting from one of the photos.  I think that Weddings are such a wonderful event but usually on the big day not enough attention is given to taking photos of just the bride, that's why I think it's great to schedule a Bridal Session shortly after the wedding.  Most women agree, they will never look as good as they did on their wedding day.




I also enjoy taking photos of children




And offer a great price for Senior Sessions!  



Thanks for sharing this with your friends and helping to get the word out!





No comments:

Post a Comment