Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My New Studio

I should have posted these photos before now but I wanted my daughter and family to see the studio in life before I posted photos.  My husband did a great job of transforming half our basement in to a studio space.  I was using a small bedroom upstairs but we needed the bedroom back for when family and people come to visit.  The outside is not finished yet and we need to work on a pathway to the studio but all that will come when the weather warms up.


In the addition I have a lovely window and view of the lake.


I love my Barn Door.




Mike also installed the carpet himself.













These are my favorite art books.  All of them are outstanding 
and definitely recommended reading for new artists.





My Happy Place!


Stay tuned for outdoor photos when we get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment